The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Really good vampire books

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Demi_Fay

Demi_Fay

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-17

HOST
Vampire:
Really good vampire books Left_bar_bleue1/25Really good vampire books Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Really good vampire books Empty
PostSubject: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:50 am

Vampire Academy 2008 Pictures, Images and Photos

Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with a bond to the earth's magic. She is protected from Strigoi; the fiercest and most dangerous vampires these are the ones that never die.

Lissa is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them.

After two years of illicit freedom, Rose and Lissa are caught and dragged back to St. Vladimir's Academy, hidden in the deep forests of Montana. Rose will continue her Dhampir education. Lissa will go back to being Queen of the elite Moroi social scene. And both girls will resume with broken hearts.
Back to top Go down
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:
Really good vampire books Left_bar_bleue50/50Really good vampire books Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:48 am

That sounds pretty good I think that I might look into it. How many pages is it?
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fay

Demi_Fay

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-17

HOST
Vampire:
Really good vampire books Left_bar_bleue1/25Really good vampire books Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

PostSubject: Re: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:23 am

hahaha well I wouldn't want to spoil it for anyone. lol!
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:52 am

hahahahaha ninja!!!! I worry about you sometimes. It doesn't look very good to me. Although I am happy it strays away form anything close to Twilight <------ HATE IT!!! With a passion.
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:
Really good vampire books Left_bar_bleue50/50Really good vampire books Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:55 am

ugh me too. I wish that the author could be slayed!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Really good vampire books   Really good vampire books I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Really good vampire books
Page 1 of 1