The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Mistake

Go down 
+2
theScarletWoman
Anox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
Mistake Left_bar_bleue50/50Mistake Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:05 am

I guess my question to the Slayers is...

Have you ever attacked a human by mistake? Either in the attempt of getting a vampire? Or you mistaked the human for the Vampire?
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:30 am

I know that I am not a slayer. But I had a donor attacked. Not by slayers but by a bunch of kids who didn't like her gothic look. They picked on her and one day she was walking home from school and she was attacked. It was hard but I let her go. I felt that because I was allowing her to go further into the "dark world" of vampirism (which really isn't dark at all when you think about it) but I felt that by letting her go she could become what society wanted her to. And she wouldn't have to deal with what I had to deal with as a kid. Of course that isn't what happened. She ended up coming back and I was desperate and let her be my donor on the condition she let go of her dar aura. Not so she could be "societies normal" but that she would be safe. I went through it, though I could fight back. But that was a mistake. Society is much bigger and harsher than what movies portray it.
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 10:43 pm

I have not accidently attacked a donor.

There was a Vampire different city, different county. But I had heard through the grapevine that the same sang vamp was wanted in connection with a couple of murders in a differents state. Somewhere in Ohio. So I did what I was suppose to. I watched him.

I don't have a watcher. Personal choice.

I realised very soon that some of his donors were voluntary but a lot were not. Some how the perv was getting hold of children. Young too. They were anywhere from the ages of 6-9, and they were alway little boys. I battled a lot with this. I wanted to be the person who took him down. But in this situation children were involved so I went to the police. GOOD OLD POLICE!!!! They do what they always do take him in for questioning. No proof, no priors, and although he was wanted for questioning on those murders in Ohio there was no warrant out for his arrest so he got away easily.

Something had to be done so a couple of weeks after the cops declared him innocent. I went back to his place to handle the situation. I had everything I needed in order to make the problem go away. One problem though, he had moved. Empty house!!!!! But one things about vamps and especially about sang vamps is that they always leave a trail.

So I watched the house; the guy had, had so many voluntary donors that I knew that one of them had to have been left out of the loop and didn't know that the sang vamp that they were donating too had moved. Once I could find a donor I could watch them until they went to their next feeding. Lucky for me I didn't have to do all of that.

Four days after I began to watch the house, a girl came. We all know her type short black skirt. Gothic styled tank, boots, chains, dark hair in ponytails.....
Your run of the meal donor. She knocked on the door, walked around the house. Now I though that I was going to have to follow her back to her place but thanks to the invention of portable phones. She made one phone call talked for a couple of seconds and left.

I followed.

She led me to one of those corporate shopping malls. Where you have all of these fancy businesses. She got out of the car and walked past the shopping mall. So I had to get out and follow. There was an old rickety house. Looked like a drug house. Not in good shape now one should be in something like that. She goes in. I know that I have found my guy.

I'm not the kind of slayer that goes for her kill. Instead I like to toy with them. I had been out there for three hours. I know that because right as my watch beeped 3 am the screen door to the house creaked open and out walked a male donor. Bulky guy, long hair, tatoos. I was anxiouse and I wanted a message sent so I went after him. It was hard but it is easy to fight someone in the dark when they can't really see you, and they are dazed from a feeking.

I didn't kill him. Just got him pretty good to the point he couldn't move on his own. I left a stake in his hand with a not wrapped around it that said "I Know What You Are Get Out Of My Town" The reason why I put the stake in the donors hand was just to represent that the things that are closest to you can be the things that eventually kill you.

It was because he was using young children as donors that I was even comming after him. And I left the poor guy there. I left because I knew the body would be found long before he died. He would have never been in the situation if he hadn't been feeding a sang vamp in the first place.

Or at least that was what I told myself so that I could get sleep that night.
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 5:22 am

I don't understand? Why attack an innocent in order to hurt the person who is actually causing harm!!! The donor in this situation did nothing wrong except excersise their free will to offer their blood to a someone who needed it for survival. Why not go after the vampire?
Back to top Go down
cassidymosh

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 2:26 am

I think that it was a warning to the vampire that what he mostly needs is what will get him killed.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:37 pm

Yes but even so Cassidy if it is the job of a slayer to protect humans why ever put them in harms way???
Back to top Go down
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 9:06 am

In this case the human already put themselves in harm way, although I do not fully agree with what this slayer in this case did I do understand.

Sometimes when you sacrifice one that was already headed towards death, you can save many if you can make it appear that being a donor has more deadly consequences than many people who claim they are vampires make it appear. In a since slayers can decrease the amount of people who are willing to become donors.

It makes since, but I to do not agree with this method, all though I do like the idea of sending the ideology to people that being a donor does have deadly consequences.
Back to top Go down
https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mistake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mistake   Mistake I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mistake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: Protectors of the Living :: Haunted-
Jump to: