The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Mirrors and there Magical Connotation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
Mirrors and there Magical Connotation Left_bar_bleue50/50Mirrors and there Magical Connotation Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Mirrors and there Magical Connotation Empty
PostSubject: Mirrors and there Magical Connotation   Mirrors and there Magical Connotation I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:57 pm

I was wondering what everyone thought about mirrors. And do you believe they enhance the chance for a spell to be accomplished or do you guys believe that they are more useful in divination?
Back to top Go down
cassidymosh

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Mirrors and there Magical Connotation Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mirrors and there Magical Connotation   Mirrors and there Magical Connotation I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 12:14 am

HMMMM this is a great question for me. With my own personal experience with spells I believe that just like with all tools of witchcraft if you use it properly it can increase the effects of the spell or if you use it wrong it can either get a negative effect or in the worse scenarios have the complete opposite of what you initially wanted the spell to do.

As far as divination I do not know.
Back to top Go down

Mirrors and there Magical Connotation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: Off Topic :: Enchantment-
Jump to: