The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

WARNING.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-02

WARNING. Empty
PostSubject: WARNING.   WARNING. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:55 am

There are many members who have signed up with membership with a fake email address.

If those members (and you know who you are) do not supply a valid email address within the next week your membership will be terminated. It is stressful sending out forgotten passwords, usernames, and/or newsletters to emails that do not exist. It makes my job around here a lot more dramatic and stressful. So to make both my life and your life around the forum a bit more enjoyable supply a real email address and if you do not want anyone to email you than pm it to me so I can have it on record.

BUT DO NOT and I mean do not start your membership out here by lying. Submit a real email. Or pm your email to me!

Thank You
Your Admin Team

Back to top Go down
https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com

WARNING.
Page 1 of 1