The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

What I hate!!!!!

Go down 
+2
theScarletWoman
RoseWater_Faerie
6 posters
AuthorMessage
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:
What I hate!!!!! Left_bar_bleue50/50What I hate!!!!! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 10:47 am

You know what I hate???? When people come to sites like this and they are like. I don't know if I believe in vampires. So why in the world did you even come to the site. It is really idiotic and dumb well at leasth that is how I fell about it.
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-30

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 11:35 pm

I hate it two in a way, but I think that it is important that people come that way they can learn more about vampires and see if maybe they can believe. It is a hard concept to grasp
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:23 am

It truly doesn't effect me. I like it when people come in and speak the truth. They don't know what to believe in, and they make sure everyone knows it Very Happy which I have always had great respect for Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:24 am

I get what you are saying, yet it is still annoying!!!
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:40 am

hahaha I see where you are coming from Very Happy
Back to top Go down
salenethegatekeeper

salenethegatekeeper

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-06-11

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 4:41 am

For me I know that I for sure do not believe in vampires. But that doesn't mean that I don't have a right to interact with the people of this site. Especially if I do it in a respectful way. Something that I definitely hate is when people use your pictures Rosa.
Back to top Go down
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:46 am

Yeah, one of the things to keep in mind guys is that not everyone who is going to come to sites like these are going to believe in vampires and slayers. Which is great because now they have become part of a site that won't give them bias information.

And also a lot of people who join sites like these do not come just to talk about vampires and things like that there are people like cassidy who are wiccans.

Or people like demi_fay who just have an instrest in the darker side of things. Or who want to believe but just can't let themselves be fully ingulfed in what to them is just a tale of Fantasy.

When people say those kind of things I get excited because I am getting a chance to deliver things taht are true, and maybe will allow them to see one days that vampires and slayers are real.

It is giving me a chance to allow skeptics and other people that I have that same belief to form there belief into a belief that it can't be real into a one that anything could be real or anything could happen.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:07 am

I agree with Cory and also I think it is a petty reason to get upset with someone. Just beause they don't share the belief doesn't effect me what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 11:00 pm

I think that by doing that they are coming into a form as an honest person.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 01, 2011 2:39 pm

Yes like a clean slate and a breath of fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

What I hate!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: What I hate!!!!!   What I hate!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What I hate!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: Off Topic :: Out Casted-
Jump to: