The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Castillion History

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
Castillion History Left_bar_bleue50/50Castillion History Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Castillion History Empty
PostSubject: Castillion History   Castillion History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:37 am

Hello my name is Nickolas Castillion. When I was of 12 years I went through my awakening stages along with my twin sister Courtney. It happened before my mother and father were struck by a drunk driver and killed leaving me, my younger siblings Larsa and Elezabeth, and my older siblings Courtney by eleven minutes, Trinity, Edward, Sernity, Slaton, and Anox his real name was Antone in the care of my grandfather.
Two years after taking us in ( my second year of being a sang) my grandfather past away peacefully in his sleep. I am still thankful to the God if any that allowed him to die in such a peacefull way. But he was not the only who died in the following years. My brother Antone or Anox as we all called him committed suicide. He had just entered his 18th year (this happened in my third year of being a sang) and in my fourth year of being a sang my sister Trinity walked out on us and was found later dead after her attacker had rapped and strangled her. To this die it pains me to remember how no one helped us to try and find my sister. Edward the oldest of us who was in his 22nd year became the legal guardian to us Castillion Children that remained. Edward was one of the three psi's that my parents had had. He had noticed how I was constantly sick and weak during my first four years as a sang the only thing that I accomplished was quenching my constant thirst. So he ended up introducing me to psi feeding techniques . That was how I found out that I wasn't just a sang but a psi as well. This was also how I met Emily.
She was one of his many female donors. My brother got around a lot. When I first fed from her I of course thought that she was a beautiful and the longer she allowed me to feed the more I liked her. I was only of 17 years. But for some reason life hates so when something good happens in my life, life it self has to put me through pain.
One night after my brother Edward got in a fight with Slaton he left. According to the police report he got drunk at a bar. When he witnessed a man slap a woman he bashed the stranger in the back of the head with a glass cup. When the owner of the bar finally stepped in he kicked my brother out along with the woman hitter. My brother proceeded to his car. A drunk behind a wheel is how my parents died and how Edward died. He lost control of his car, he was under the influence and speeding. Which led to him crashing into a tree and died on the way to the hospital. After his death my sister Serenity couldn't take it. She lost it finally, we all had speculations that she would. Over the last eight years after my parents death she had, had multiple emotional break downs. Edwards was the last straw.
She was placed in a psyche ward over 5000 miles from where we lived. My brother Slaton could never forgive him self for Edward's death. He had picked up a Heroin addiction that eventually killed him. They said that he died from an accidental over dose, but I beg to differ. He couldn't live with knowing that if it wasn't for his fight with Edward he might have still been alive and Serenity wouldn't have been locked away in a psyche ward. I believe he killed himself. It was on accident.
I was the only sibling left that could take care of Larsa and Elezabeth . (Courtney had taken off three months after Edward's death.) I was incapable of taking care of them. No matter what I did I couldn't be half he man that Edward had been, so I gave them to the system. Though I know that they wanted to stay with me. I had to make sure they would have the best life they possibly could, and they could not get that staying with me.
The only reason I made it as far as I did was because of Emily. My feelings for her grew until I knew that what I felt for us was of the truest love. She was the only thing that I had left. When I was of 22 years of age I asked her to wed me, and she said yes. My sweet she said yes. Seven months after my proposal we married and became Mr. And Mrs. Castillion. It was the happiest day of my life. The second was when we found out she was pregnant. We would have children and I could fix my past by giving them the life that I never had. During her pregnancy word came from one of Courtney's ex boyfriends that she was back in town. But that she was on dialysis. You see she had been born with diabetes and after our parents died she never took care of herself. My heart fell but the joy of becoming a father soon returned.
In the very beginning of Emily's third trimester she woke up one night screaming. She was covered in blood and our bed was soaked in it. I rushed her to the hospital. She had been hemorrhaging. The doctors decided to perform an emergency c suction. But I disagree and I should have stopped them. Instead I stood their watching the doctors rip my daughter out of her mother. I suppose that they did everything in their power. But it was to late ten hours after birth the baby that was meant to be Noel Castillion was pronounced dead, and two days later so was my Emily from complications from giving birth.
When life took them it took a part of me with it. The next three years of my life past with failed suicide attempts and extreme depression along with random emotional break downs. Then last year my sister Courtney found me. Thinking back on it now I believe that she didn't want to die alone in a hospital. We celebrated our 28th birthday together. Two months and 25 days later she died. In the night just like my granddad. I buried her next to my wife and my baby a week later.
That was 6 months ago. I've been all alone since then, I cry every night along with drinking as well hopping that I pass out and won't wake the next morning because I am dead. I am here because I am tired of being alone. But on top of that I don't want to hurt anyone. Because everything or one that I have touched has turned to dust. So maybe this I will get the companionship that I want without anyone dying. I know that this was long and I shouldn't share my stories with strangers but I want people to know what life did to me, to my three psi sibling, and my five sang siblings. I don't want my story to die along with me because somehow in my head if only one man or woman remembers this story than none of them have died in vein.

It is in the dark when we find the light

It is in the pain we find the love

And it is through the chaos we find the peace
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:
Castillion History Left_bar_bleue50/50Castillion History Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Castillion History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castillion History   Castillion History I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 6:49 am

If I have to read this story one more time Nicholas I'm going to...

Well I don't know, but it won't be very good.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:

Castillion History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castillion History   Castillion History I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:55 am

Yes and the longer that I take part at this forum you will continue to hear it b/c it makes up every fiber that has been woven to make my web of life.
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:

Castillion History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castillion History   Castillion History I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:49 am

THIS IS EXTREMELY SAD....

you have all my sympathy nickolas Sad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Castillion History Empty
PostSubject: Re: Castillion History   Castillion History I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Castillion History
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: No Reflection :: Awakening-
Jump to: