The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

just a little help please

Go down 
AuthorMessage

just a little help please Empty
PostSubject: just a little help please   just a little help please I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:11 am

hey i was just wondering what the general jist of this website is, i'm kinda unsure what to do around here and i think the only thing i have managed to do is flirt with one of the other members lol
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
just a little help please Left_bar_bleue50/50just a little help please Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

just a little help please Empty
PostSubject: Re: just a little help please   just a little help please I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 11:59 pm

Well this is a forum for slayers, vampires, humans, and watchers... and I believe there was talk of adding a place for werewolves.

Now this site is not a roleplaying site. When we use these labels we are talking about the real deal. Real vampires whether sang or psy, real vampire slayers, and real watchers.

And if you have no idea what I am talking about than don't worry becuase this site is being used as a tool to inform people that the the things that they read in fantasy are sometime not fantasy at all.

The site is broken into sections one is for vampires, slayer, humans, and watcher and in the beggining of each of those sections is some faqs that you can check out. We are a baby site so we aren't to forceful of our rules.

Have fun and enjoy your time.

FAQS for slayers https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com/read-before-you-post-f4/faqs-and-guidelines-t7.htm

FAQS for vampires https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com/please-read-before-posting-f8/faqs-and-guidelines-t6.htm

click the links and read the info it will help a lot.
Back to top Go down

just a little help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: No Reflection :: Interview With A Vampire-
Jump to: