The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Share | 

My Goal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: My Goal   Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:54 am

As a more mature wiccan, I am going to make goals each year. This year my goal is to Astral Project

Astral projection (or astral travel) is an out-of-body experience achieved either awake or via lucid dreaming or deep meditation. People who say they experience astral projection often say that their spirit or astral body has left their physical body and moves in another dimension known as the spirit world or astral plane. The concept of astral projection has been around and practiced for thousands of years, dating back to ancient China. It is currently often associated with the New Age movement.

Psychics often say that the subconscious (or dreaming) mind contains the spirit or astral body, resulting in falling dreams or waking up with a falling sensation or sudden jerk. Most dreams are not remembered by the conscious mind, making the experience of astral projection a subject of subjectivity. Believers in astral projection point out, though, that most ghost sightings often define the ghost as a lucid or transparent apparition walking the earth.

It is unclear whether every physical object has an 'astral' counterpart, or if a spirit literally uses incarnation into a physical body and this is what results in astral projections, or if the phenomena is something else entirely. Astral projection also touches on life itself and what happens after physical death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: My Goal   Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:56 am

Good luck with that girly girl Very Happy I tried and failed. But I feel that the longer you attempt the more of a chance you will have. But without any results it is really easy to give up. But I wish you the best and if you ever want to talk about I am always here... Very Happy

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: My Goal   Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:06 pm

I also tried this. I dont know if I failed because I was hallucinating being out of my body. Or if I really did get out. But either way Good Luck and tell us how it goes. Use this thread as kind of a journal or post it in stories of the domain it would be awsome if we could get some stuff in there. Very Happy

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: My Goal   Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:07 am

Thats a great idea I could use it as a journal for myself. So that way I can keep up with my progress and in away it is a story Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alanna

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: My Goal   Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:57 pm

I have a goal as well to become a psychic. So that is what I am working on at this point in my life.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My Goal   

Back to top Go down

My Goal
Page 1 of 1