The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Share | 

I was wondering...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: I was wondering...   Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:44 am

It is believed by many that the urge to become a slayer and/or a vampire is something that you are born with. But being a watcher is something that is not. So my question is why would anyone would be a watcher? What is your story?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:55 am

Is any of this chosen ninja? Why can slayers and vampires be born the way they are and watchers be forced to choose?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:48 am

All though that is a good question Myrmidon. It is my belief from my own experiences that Watchers can come from the general population, and can do the job just right. They are like detectives. Of course there are people that have a natural knack for it but for the most part anyone can do it. I could do it and actually I do, do it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:56 am

I know that this might be taken wrong but I feel that slayers have a choice too. I also think that psy vampires also have a choice in what they do as well. But what I don't believe is that sang vamps have a choice.

Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:47 pm

I want to hear your theory on why, please go into depth on your belief.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 3:30 am

I have been waiting until you went into depth Rosa but now, I want to go ahead and state what I think on your comment.

I am a slayer... And I will stand by that comment no matter what others think.

What I do know is that I don 't have a choice in that, that it is something I was born with. Just as vampires go through an awakening so do slayers. And I went through that long before I had even started researching the possibilities that Slayers were real. For four years I went through things that were unexplainable, events that were random and coincidental and they all lead to one things. That was vampire slayers.

I understand if you are saying that slayers have a choice to kill or not to kill. But slayer do not have a choice if they are a slayer. That is that. So whatever you hold in your explanation. It doesn't matter because you have not been through the things that "real slayers" go through. Or you would have never posted your comment with labeling slayers in a list of those who have a choice.

I am sometimes sickened with the thoughts of vampires. That is how I feel it is so extreme that somedays I just don't go outside or log on to the domain because I feel like a trader for even communicating with those of the opposite race. I am extremely passionate about what I do that I went out and found a watcher to make sure that I can keep an eye on "supposed vampires" in my area. I have them labled in a binder along with pictures that I took of them. In order from those that I am sure our real vampires to those who I am not sure of. And do you want to know why because they are all the same faces that have haunted my dreams before I knew that vampires were real, before I knew that slayers were real that has created such passion to do what I was born to do.

And since we are coming up with theories. It is in my theory that out of all of those you categorised the only group that does have a choice is Watchers and one you missed Donors.

Now you tell me that I had a choice from the beggining.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:09 am

This is very intense makes me wonder if maybe my face is plastered in a book or on the wall of a slayer. Because I know that all though I am growing older I still haven't gotten to the point where I am discrete about my actions.

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:54 am

I want to just say that, from my point of view and belief. I believe in destiny. So I don't believe whether you are a vampire, slayer, doctor. It was your destiny. There was never really a choice.

Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:09 pm

I agree with both Cory and Scarlet. I feel that nothing is by choice. Maybe the road to getting there but I believe that the bigger picture has already been drawn out for us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was wondering...   

Back to top Go down

I was wondering...
Page 1 of 1