The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Share | 

The Change

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
50/50  (50/50)

PostSubject: The Change   Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:06 am

Do any of you vampyres believe that because of your awakening you have gained extra senses or something has changed dramatically because of your awakening?

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45
Registration date : 2008-11-30

PostSubject: Re: The Change   Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:00 am

As extra senses go I believe that there has been an increase in my intuition. I can't tell whats going to happen as a result of an action that takes place in the present. But I can feel whether or not the result will be good or bad. Or if it is the wrong thing for someone to do or the wrong thing.
I can never tell who is calling me. But I get this feeling that it is someone close to me or if it is someone I don't know without looking at the caller id.
I know that many people can do this and before I awakened my intuiton would always kick in but ever since I have awakened it is stronger, and the further in life I get the stronger it becomes.

Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: The Change   Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:49 am

I think about this all the time.

For me there were no gains, if I gained anything it was that my dreams came to me in more depth but I think that this is because at the time I awakened I was doing clinical studies at my university on the cognitive mind. Which went over the mind and the dream state. So I believe that I was unconsciously focusing on my dreams because of my classes.

If anything for me I felt more weak, and insecure, I had no idea what was happening to me.
Why was I so tired? Why was I always aggitated? Why the nightmares? And why did I consistently see myself as another person, in a different time?

Of course I know now and I have learned not to let the nightmares effect me so . But at the time this was not the case.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45

PostSubject: Re: The Change   Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:36 am

I think also there is a gain in peace. As if you have finally found your self yet there is a heavy burden left because although you know who you are. You have to learn how to make it work.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Change   

Back to top Go down

The Change
Page 1 of 1