The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Kills by the knight

Go down 
+3
Slayer_Faith
white_wolf
ninja_slayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:
Kills by the knight Left_bar_bleue50/50Kills by the knight Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Kills by the knight Empty
PostSubject: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:13 am

For me it is clear. I could not just kill a vampire. The vampire would have to be harming one of my friends, family members, or a human being. Taking their blood forcefully and to the point where there is a good chance that the person could die from this. This is the moral of slaying that I live by.

So what are yours?
Back to top Go down
white_wolf

Number of posts : 7

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:21 am

I think that it's good you keep this moral. It is one that many slayers forget. You can not just go running around killing others. Many who go without this find themselves locked up or killed themselves.
Back to top Go down
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:35 am

Out of curiosity, I am itching to know exactly what it is you two think that a slayer does?
Back to top Go down
https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

HOST
Vampire:
Kills by the knight Left_bar_bleue50/50Kills by the knight Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:47 pm

uhh protect mortals from vampires.
Back to top Go down
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 9:51 am

I think you might want to keep you day job kiddo.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 8:27 am

Well Faith to me it sounds like the kid has it right!!!!! Isn't that what "slayers" do?
Back to top Go down
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 6:25 am

I love the way you used quotations around slayers myrmidon. There is much more to a slayer. It is extremely unlikely that a real slayer will end up killing a vampire in todays world.

Because as the amount of real "vampires" dwindles so does the need for slayers to use violence against them.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 8:32 am

ninja_slayer wrote:
uhh protect mortals from vampires.

It seems to me that this is what makes a real slayer, this is what not only you, but Alanna have made very clear makes a vampire slayer.

And that those who run around killing people are disowned from the group and instead are discarded under the title "hunter." So if what ninja has said is wrong which comes right out of the mouth of not only you Faith but Alanna aswell than what exactly is a slayer?
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:37 am

I think the point that Faith is trying to get at myrmidon... is that although it is true that we as slayers are suppose to protect mortals from humans there is way much more that makes us what we are.

For instance there is the odd vibrations when you are around a real vampire and right before you go to bed. Or the ringing in your ears when a "vim" is attempting to feed off of you. There is that extra strength that you were born with.

Especially if you are a girl! You find it easier to move whether it is dancing to volleyball your body is eager to move with such great agility!!!

And not to mention the fact that as a female slayer although not proven but a common fact is the increase skipping of your menstrual cycle. These are all things that many in society don't know. They are faqs that only we in our community of "REAL SLAYERS" know. Just as we know you don't attack unless it is a real vampire who is placing the person they are feeding from at risk and themselves.

There are rules and Guidelines in our society, Which is funny since we are labled as visciouse animals. And these laws are followed by all who were branded from birth with the name of slayer. We do not just kill to kill. Although the urge is great. These laws and guidelines are not laws that you will find in this so called Slayer Handbook but are passed down from generation to generation. But most of all they are known because if you are a real slayer they are already engraved in the back of your mind waiting for your own special awakening.
Back to top Go down
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

HOST
Vampire:

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 10:43 am

I really got a lot from your post Alanna it is an eye opener.
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 12:22 am

A lot of people judge us knowing absolutely nothing about us, and with books being published like the "Vampire Slayer Handbook" and shows like of course "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" with the growing demand for fraudulent slayer information being craved in society, the harder it is becoming to protect the name of actual slayers.
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 3:08 am

Quote :

And not to mention the fact that as a female slayer although not proven but a common fact is the increase skipping of your menstrual cycle.

Very insteresting, this is something that I have never read about when I have done research on Slayers. Especially since it seems that if I find information on vampires at all it is on male slayers.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 4:15 am

Than I must offer Faith an apology for what I have said. It is easy to judge with only a few bits and peices of the information I must apologise.
Back to top Go down
cassidymosh

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 29, 2010 7:38 am

I find that two many forums that suppot the vampire society do not shine the truth on slayers. When a slayer is even mentioned you are shuned away. They would rather talk about finger nail polish than actually talk about slayers.

I think that slayers play an important history in the history of vampires. It's like African Americans not talking about their bondage. You could never truly understand the full history of African Americans if you didn't talk about where they have come from.

Thats what I believe.
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:20 am

cassidymosh wrote:
I find that two many forums that suppot the vampire society do not shine the truth on slayers. When a slayer is even mentioned you are shuned away. They would rather talk about finger nail polish than actually talk about slayers.

I agree I feel that most of the vampire sites that are out there kind of laugh it off. They make you sound crazy for wanting to bring the "S" word up. I think that that is absolutly awful but that's that. There is nothing we can really do about it. Except excersise are free right on this forum to explore the options about both the vampire and slayer community.
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:41 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kills by the knight   Kills by the knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kills by the knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: Off Topic :: Not Again-
Jump to: