The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Hmph????

Go down 
+2
white_wolf
Anox
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:
Hmph???? Left_bar_bleue50/50Hmph???? Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 1:15 am

What exactly is a watcher???? I'm just dying to know.
Back to top Go down
white_wolf

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-11-30

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:14 am

Watchers are the allies to slayers. We are the ones who find out about all the vampires that live in a specific area, and keep track. We seperate the contolled vampires or (the ones that are not killing) and the ones that are uncontrolled or (the ones that are killing) and we give that info to our slayers.
There was a time when there was a watcher for every slayer but there aren't that many watchers any more, nor are there many slayers. So we all just work together. As time goes by many of the vampire genes become dormit. Making vampires less hostile. Leaving slayers no reason to slay. As a result the number of slayers are declining. And with the numer of slayers declining so gos the watchers.
Back to top Go down
RoseWater_Faerie

RoseWater_Faerie

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

HOST
Vampire:

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 9:49 am

So you guys are stalkers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Myrmidon09

Myrmidon09

Number of posts : 36

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Couldn't watchers also be the allies to vampire. Is there a set rule on who watchers are to help?
Back to top Go down
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39

HOST
Vampire:

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 3:18 am

There are not set rules about who a watcher can and can not help. But I feel that the Watcher is to a Slayer, what a Donor is to a Vampire. They are both entities that carry their own traditions. Traditionally Watchers are the allies to the Slayer, while in a since Donors are the allies to vampires. And this arrangement also is able to once again contribute to this whole equal theorem.

For Vampires you have Slayers as a way to balance them.
For Donors you have Watchers which balance out the allie section for both Vampires and Slayers, and also it allows both groups to reach out to the human population which both hold key items the others need in order to survive and battle in this so called war.

Although it is safe to say that there is no longer a war.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

HOST
Vampire:

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:11 am

Although I think that is a unique way of looking at it Cory. I don't see donors as allies. In a fight I can gaurantee that a Donor will run and hide. Especially since most donors are females while most watchers are men who are willing to back up their slayer in a fight.
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 6:51 am

I never realised but that is true. Most Donors are female while most watchers are male. But I can see the balance in it and I think that was a great point to bring up Cory because I have never thought of it that way. It does in a since equal out what to me did seem to not be equal.

Kind of keeping this natural Balance to everything because when you really think of it there aren't that many watchers, while there are tons of donors.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

HOST
Vampire:

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 24, 2010 12:04 am

And according to sources there are really not that many watchers... While there are hundreds of donors, and hundreds of eager young girls wanting to be donors.

But in all honesty I would rather have a female donor. There is something different between the blood from a female and a male. I don't want to say it is sweeter because it is not. I don't know what it is but I like it more than a males. Plus it is akward sticking a needle in a male. For me personally.

Scarlet since you are a female what do you perfer males or females?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hmph???? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hmph????   Hmph???? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hmph????
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Red Temptation :: We See You :: Stalkers-
Jump to: