The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
You may now enter.

Not signed up, well then hit register and come right on in.
The Red Temptation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The War of Generations

RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Portal*Portal*  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  Click Here  

Slayer v.s Vampire

Go down 
+3
Alanna
cassidymosh
ninja_slayer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-11-30

HOST
Vampire:
Slayer v.s Vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Slayer v.s Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:36 am

Well I was just wondering whether or not humans think that vampires are more violent than slayers or slayers more violent then vampires?
Back to top Go down
cassidymosh

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 4:53 am

I think that slayers are a lot more violent then vampires. Although vampires do take nutrients away from humans for their on gain they don't just attack humans. And if so not that many are doing so. While slayers just go and attack vampires, and they do it in the most disturbing ways. Mad
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

Number of posts : 30

HOST
Vampire:
Slayer v.s Vampire Left_bar_bleue50/50Slayer v.s Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (50/50)

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 11:38 pm

I would have to disagree with cassidy. Both are violent in their own way. It's just that each groups hostility is pointed towards different targets. For example slayers against vampires and vampires agains humans.
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Number of posts : 45

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 12:17 am

I agree with cassidy it is SLAYER. They are the kkk of vampires.
Back to top Go down
ninja_slayer

ninja_slayer

Number of posts : 39

HOST
Vampire:

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:09 am

I'm sorry but from everything that I have read that you have posted it seems like you know nothing about slayers so I don't think that it is your place to answer this question.
Back to top Go down
Demi_Fay

Demi_Fay

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2009-03-17

HOST
Vampire:
Slayer v.s Vampire Left_bar_bleue1/25Slayer v.s Vampire Empty_bar_bleue  (1/25)

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 5:24 am

I'm going to assume that your talking about Scarlet
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 3:51 am

Yes I am pretty sure he is since it seems like everyone here has a bone to pick with me. I know enough to know that slayers are immoral and do not have a valid argument to back up the reason why they attack the innocent.
Back to top Go down
Anox

Anox

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-11-22

HOST
Vampire:

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:00 am

No one has a bone to pick with you scarlet. Ninja I would have to agree with scarlet. Even if I was not a vampire I still would believe that Slayers were more violent than vampires.
Back to top Go down
theScarletWoman

theScarletWoman

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:56 am

Well I just call it like I see it A
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

HOST
Vampire:

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 27, 2010 9:20 am

If your going to make a statemnt and say why you think so than I would really like to know why you think that slayers are more violent than vampires??? Because sucking blood out of a human until they die or putting a humans life at risk for your own pleasure seems to be more sickening to me than anything I have ever heard.
Back to top Go down
cassidymosh

cassidymosh

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-04-09

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 8:53 am

I think that you can't point a finger at one group and say that they are violent. That is like saying that all woman are crazy or that all white people are in favor of the condemnation of other races. I think that just like in the everyday human culture that there are those inside of the vampiric and the slayer community that are extremely violent.

And that there are those within both of these communities that choose to live there lives in a non violent way. Without violence, and though that is true these people shouldn't turn a blind eye to the fact that although they are living on what they believe to be the righteous road. There are still those who are not.

I guess what I am trying to say if you can't understand what is above is that in my belief neither vampires or slayers are more violent than the other. But in both communities their are those who exhibit violent actions
Back to top Go down
Alanna

Alanna

HOST
Vampire:

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:22 am

That answer is good enough for me Cassidy.
Back to top Go down
Slayer_Faith

Slayer_Faith

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-02-02

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 1:38 am

As it is for you Alanna, So it is for me.

Back to top Go down
https://theredtemptation.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Slayer v.s Vampire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slayer v.s Vampire   Slayer v.s Vampire I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slayer v.s Vampire
Page 1 of 1